There has been a huge amount of interest in the BBG developed by Kayla Itsines. With a growing number of people losing weight and keeping it off there has been a surge in the number of websites that talk about the Kayla Itsines Bikini Body Guide Review.
Bikini Body Guide: Fact or Fiction?
There is a considerable amount of debate online about whether the Bikini Body Guide (BBG) that was developed by Kayla Itsines actually delivers on the promise of a bikini body. Based on the vast number of reviews, this program works for the majority of people provided they actually follow the guide. The individuals who reported back lack luster results did not follow the program so their results would naturally be skewed.
Reasons to Use BBG
· Safe for most body types. A person should always speak with his/her physician before they start any type of weight loss program. With BBG there is virtually no risk of any adverse health reactions to the program. You will need to pace yourself doing the exercises at first but in no time at all you will see your overall physical health improving.
· Can be taken with you anywhere. When you sign up for the BBG app you will be able to take the guide with you anywhere you go. This App is compatible with both phones and tablets so you don’t’ have to worry about having any compatibility issues. Not only will the app give you access to the BBG guide but it will also provide you with exercise tips. Another benefit aside from the exercise routine suggestions is having the ability to come up with great tasting meals. This app will save you time because Kayla has some delicious meals already planned out for you.
· Very affordable. Unlike weight loss programs that have expensive meal plans you have to pay for in order to lose weight you don’t have that problem with Kayla. The app and BBG program are offered to a large number of people. By sharing the program with a significant number of people Kayla is able to keep the cost down.
Who Should Not Use BBG
· Individuals who have serious health conditions (speak with your doctor prior to starting any weight loss program).
· Individuals who are trying to do multiple weight loss programs at the same time. There are people who try to pick and choose weight loss programs. The risk with this approach is each program is carefully calibrated so mixing the programs up could lead to weight gain!
· Individuals who are not committed to sticking with the weight loss program from start to finish. Kayla Itsines and the countless other people who followed the program are living testaments to the results that can be achieved. Individuals who are not capable of sticking with it long term should not participate in it.
If you are seriously thinking about dropping some weight and looking great inside a bikini then you should do yourself a favor and start using this app. The sooner you start following the guide developed by Kayla the sooner you will start to look and feel great.